Vegetarian Cook Book

There are more than vegetarian cooking garlic, bread crumbs and tofu! So many vegetarian cook books seem to forget that, right? I personally am on the lookout for a vegetarian chef who presents some really interesting recipes for us, something with nuts and mushrooms and fresh bilja.Kuhar who understands I do not want just a protein substitute, recipes that say "Oh, and leave that bit out if you're a vegetarian '- I want something simple that I can invent yourself do not take forever to do (we're all busy as bees these days), and in fact is a true vegetarian recipe, meat recipe is adapted.

I also want something that is not hacking me endlessly. I went to a friend's house the other day and she found a giant zucchini (the core of some of you and the giant zucchini I assume others). She would have him stuffed cream cheese, sun dried tomatoes and black olives and roasted like those who eat meat to friends of mine would roast dinner. It is served with roasted potatoes and carrots. Not miserable piece of meat or tofu replacement in sight. Now that is creative vegetarian cooking. This is the kind of thing I'd like to see a vegetarian chef. Stuffed eggplant is likely to be used in not lucky enough to grow giant zucchini in her backyard.

I saw a lot of recipes lately that simply slap on the garlic, and it seems that they think makes up for lack of taste. What load of rubbish. I'm a vegetarian - I like the taste of vegetables. If I did, I would not eat them would I? There are loads of other herbs and spices in the world, personally, can not find coriander and basil to add a lot of my food and I have yet to be satisfied with using easy to find fresh herbs in a vegetarian chef [. [/ P>

0 comments: