Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurant - Pomegranate Cafe


We are big fans of Cafe Pomegranate. They are located next to Trader Joe's in Ahwatukee, Arizona. They are also our friends.

Nar started a mother and daughter team who both have a history of culinary training. They make a great team and they do a fantastic job.

With an emphasis on sourcing from local firms, they do a great job of supporting local economies. Most of their products come from farms that are in Arizoni.Jedine exceptions are during the summer when it is way too hot for most farms in the vicinity of Phoenix to grow leafy vegetables. Then farms that are a little further to be sourced from.

When we were there I had my breakfast burrito. I am a big fan of the whole concept of breakfast burrito and it has not disappointed. I was a little concerned that it may not be enough to charge, but boy was I wrong.

It comes with eggs, vegetables, beans, and a little cheese. And boy is it filling, and delicious.

size burrito was great. It was not too much, but it is definitely important. It gave me a really comforting feeling of love when I'm hungry, I was. It has cut its way into my belly, and I just made ​​at home. I could feel the nutrients.

This is a great feeling!

My girlfriend had a vegetable burger. Again, this is an important food. It is very well controlled without the density is too over whelming, or bloating. I felt like it was really nutrient dense and powerful.

None of us are big soy eaters. We have several reasons for this. But I personally do not strictly to the point that I have at all. My burrito is what I believe is the tempeh bacon. Which is actually made for some funny conversation with Casey.

I actually thought to put bacon in the burrito to me completely confused. No, no. It is smoked tempeh bacon. I did not "mock" meat guy, but it definitely was tricked me. In a good way!

And of course, one of our favorite parts of the whole experience was eliksire.Biljni elixir is a blend of freeze dried herbs that are combined to provide intensive nutritional effect. Sometimes the effect can be felt physically. They are usually mixed in fruit juice. In this case, the pomegranate juice.

We are honored and proud to serve nar Chakra 4 elixirs. And they do it with such style and class. Each comes with an elixir of strawberries and a generous piece of pomegranate is the local lavender chocolate.

a mixture of strawberries and chocolate, between sips of bitter, but tasty, Elixir is a really fun trip to your taste buds on. A perfect end to a fabulous meal.

If you have not yet tried the pomegranate and you are in Ahwatukee, you have to stop and have a meal with them. It was a great experience.

0 comments: