Vegetarian Borscht

is not a vegetarian himself, and what was indoctrinated to the East and West in the art of cooking reduced inventory, it is a challenge for me to cook for my vegetarian friends. In fact, I admit to being a little controversial, especially when it comes to cooking for herbivores and omnivores mixed crowd. After serving certain dishes, I intone injunction to "love thy neighbor 'themselves and refrain from saying:" This dish would be five times that I have beef bones, but here are vegetarians. "I usually end up in some sort of compromise where a hearty vegetarian dish served with meat counterpart. For the most part I found that it is indeed possible to please everyone.

One of my champion dishes for vegetarians and non-vegetarian friends alike a vegetarian borscht. Borsch is undoubtedly a mostly vegetarian food in any case, fulfilling and exciting, and almost all vegetarians (except for ultra-orthodox "vegans") will at least eat yogurt and usually sour cream and cheese as well. And who can resist a wisp of fresh dill and sour cream spiked floating and hanging in the blood red borscht soup with a hand de rigueur torn bark integral to the side. It's really festive, inspiring views, which simply causes a famine.

Fortunately for us fanatics borscht stock was prepared with a hearty and rich root vegetables, which really stand out on your own and add to the flavor of Wallops pića.Dobar borscht tastes like a good country to come out is my motto. Finally, although the borscht considered yucky on the tail-hating kids, and quite forgotten as an adult, I am always disappointed to discover I had left an empty pot at the end of the night, which means no residue for menesljedećeg morning.

0 comments: